These four core beliefs guide my work as a psychologist, life coach, author, radio host, and performer. In every endeavor, I aim to attend to relationships, provide support and encourage challenge, foster understanding, and inspire passions. Working collaboratively and cultivating safe spaces, together we can increase awareness and create experiences that allow our best selves to emerge.
First and foremost, I listen deeply and actively.
I strive to fully understand what troubles you—and your strengths.
I support you through the changes you want to make by:
• Helping define your therapy goals
• Giving pointers and feedback to keep you on track
• Celebrating successes
As you experiment with new behaviors, Tom helps with three critical tasks:
• Reducing unhelpful behaviors and thoughts
• Increasing helpful thoughts and behaviors
• Expressing and releasing blocked feelings
Active listening, wisdom, and humor help you achieve your goals and reach your highest potential.